Thursday, August 11, 2011

Obsessed with Wisdom

One of my favourite photography exhibits ended last week: Wisdom by Andrew Zuckerman.

I just stumbled upon it back in June. And I went back 3 more times to peruse the photos and read the quotes. ...and gain some wisdom!

It was such a special experience. Strolling among the photos, stopping at each one to discuss the photography and quotes with friends.


"Cooking is truly an act of love" - what do you think? 

Or, the concept that if you're not moving forward, you're decaying. Being stagnant is actually decay.
hmm. Where does contentedness fit in?

One of the benefits of going to see the exhibit so many times was that I started to remember the quotes and could compare/contrast them in discussions with friends. 

This seems manageable: 
Here is one of my favourites: (of course)
"enormous risks". wow. 

  
Here's another gem:
And from the book: 
love it.

2 comments: